Thursday, March 19, 2009

Unexpected blessing

Five sunny temperate days afforded me the opportunity to get my bike down off its storage hook and ride through the countryside. I have decided that the reason I enjoy bicycle riding so much is that it is the closest thing right now to flying. Five more sunny days ahead may bring the total to TEN in a row. That has to be a record for this area! I plan to get outdoors as often as possible and catch some rays. Spring is, indeed, almost here. Yea!!!

While trying to live-trap and relocate some smelly skunks, one rabbit and one opossum have been caught and released. Still no success catching Pepe la Pew. I may have to change the bait.

Tonight I assembled three mermaid Dotee Dolls which turned out weird and cute all at once. I had to simulate seaweed, of course. One of three fairy Dotee's is halfway there, but I haven't figured out how I want to make her wings. Should be interesting. I am eager to see what the other participants in the group swap create. Pictures will be posted soon...

No comments: