Monday, August 3, 2015

My Studio/CraftRoom

Now I'll only show you parts of the space, and only the neat areas, of course.  I am very blessed to have room to create, but the strange thing is, I mostly enjoy working in the dining room.  Each time I try to move my supplies back to the dedicated area, they migrate.  It seems perplexing at best...
Six 5-inch binders hold in-coming post cards and envelopes
Rock tumbler/polishers are buried on the coffee table
behind my languishing sewing machine
Heavy-duty paper cutter in right corner of picture

Glues and pens are on the top four shelves
Picture Albums from past quilts shows are on the bottom
Quilt bats, some fabrics, and polished rocks to the left 

Watercolor and oil paint supplies are here
Post cards from 2 online fabric PC exchange groups
are displayed in clear plastic hangers to the left

Washi tape collection fits perfectly in a large printer's type tray

Some of my rubber stamps, plus fancy fibers, Gelli plate,
stencils, trays of buttons,  and collage elements mess!
Stack of clean pizza boxes holding more rubber stamps 

One half of work table is mine, but I rarely
can see it... Acrylics bottles on shelves

No comments: