Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Gelli Printed File Folders/Dividers

Today I decided to organize the Artist's Trading Cards I've received from wonderful swappers over the past three years.  ATC's are stored for easy viewing in clear plastic 9-pocket trading card protective pages in a thick 3-ring binder.  Gathering some gently used file folders, I applied acrylic paints and stencils to make labeled dividers for separate sections devoted to the most prolific ATC trading partners. Why order decorated file folders/dividers from my favorite greeting card catalog when I can make some up in an hour or less?



The neat thing about Gelli Plate prints is that if you don't like what you see, you can apply another layer of paint, stenciled patterns, rubber stamped images, or collage elements.  My favorite is the blue and white folder with triangles.

No comments: