Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Beacoup Gelli Prints

I decided it's time to part with some of my Gelli Plate prints, since I have quite a stack of them.   A friend encouraged me to list them on the  e t s y  site, so that's what I did over the long week- end after photographing and editing and grouping some of them together by coordinating designs/ colors.
Too bad I'm not into journalling at this time or doing much collage, as they would be useful for that and other projects.  (Some I couldn't bear to cut up, anyway!)  
The "shop" has been dormant for about five years, but after some time and effort I was able to figure out (again) how to configure everything, and set up fourteen listings (so far).  Take a peek at    studio13usa    to see some of my art.  
Happy Summer's end, all...

Here's a sampling:








No comments: