Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fabric Postcard Exchange Groups




Over the past few months I have thoroughly enjoyed participating in several fabric postcard exchange groups. The two cards shown are recent experiments with Tintzl, a wonderful product similar to Angelina Fibers. Two postcard friends in England are waiting for me to send them my long-overdue interpretation of a "What's Bugging You?" exchange (alright, we didn't actually name it that). They will be happy to know I have imported some prize specimens which just arrived from across the country. The postcards will be forthcoming, as soon as I figure out to put them together! But first, a bicycle ride on this sunny day is in order. I must go purchase spray starch to plump up the new curtains in the renovated sewing room before posting pictures. Cheerio!

No comments: