Saturday, April 19, 2008

Quilt Studio Pictures


Finally, I am able to post pictures of the newly renovated Quilt Studio. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to arrange them on this post. You should have seen the huge wasps' nest between three wall studs, and the equally huge robin's nest in another wall. No wonder I heard tweeting birds. After 1+1/2 years of construction and repair I have a new roof, ceiling, walls, new insulation, new wiring, overhead lights, two telephone jacks, an enlarged closet, a wall of cubbies, a corner niche, and there's room for a rocking chair. With lemon creme walls and yellow gingham curtains, a cheery border print and lead crystal prisms that bring rainbows into the room- it is a delight. I wish you could sew with me here. Thanks for taking a look. I am blessed indeed! Now, to make all those fabric postcards for exchanges I ambitiously signed up for...














No comments: