Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Moving Experience?

During five months of summer/autumn company (six family members from out of state), I had minimal accessibility to my craft room.  Art supplies began infiltrating the dining room and subtly multiplying.  Winter saw not only the fields covered with snow, but the table covered with projects. 

With the prompt of emergent flower buds pushing up through the cold ground, it seemed like time to relocate materials and project pieces back to the craft room.  A big undertaking, it looks daunting at this point.  I feel a little sad to be vacating the hub of the household. 

But it is also exciting because I will probably find some missing things during the re-organizing, finally be able to dispose of bits and pieces no longer relevant, and set up more efficiently to continue creating the mail-art which I have come to love.  I will be quite relieved to have everything in one location, the dedicated space.

As a dear friend often states, "It's all good."  (Yes, I've unplugged the Christmas lights.)  Spring is coming- yay!

No comments: