Saturday, October 10, 2015

Creating In Spurts

I have been wanting to take out the Gelli Printing Plate to over-print some envelopes.  PINK and BLUE were the main colors, sequin waste provided the dots.  Since there's always leftover acrylic paint on the plate, I also printed some post cards and narrower strips for notes.  Adding stickers and sentiments seemed to complete the resulting pieces, although there's always time to add something more.







And two other collage pieces:

ATTENTION:  If any viewer is able to identify the sticky paper (painted pink) in the corner of the Pops Of Color post card and can tell me what it is and where I could purchase more, PLEASE let me know.  Someone sent me a long folded strip of it and I really like it.  (It had a few white dimensional dots but the rest were popped out.)  Thanks! 


No comments: