Monday, April 29, 2019

Rare Sighting :)

For many months (years?) my art table has been buried beneath numerous materials, paper snippets and projects in various stages of completion.  In otherwords, it's been a mess around which (or on top of which, or in spite of which) I create paper arts.

In the spirit of sharing, I spent a few hours today clearing the surface so someone else could work on a project, which will necessitate my "making do" with a limited corner of the art room.  So here's a view of the table surface, mostly cleared, if only for a short moment of time- before I eventually repossess it: 
from here...

to here... and eventually--- back again?
If I didn't have so many hobbies including rock collecting, fossil hunting, pebble polishing, creative writing, jewelry-making, as well as interests in collage, painting, using alcohol inks and watercolors, Gelli Plate printing, marbleizing, rubber stamping, quilt-making, etc. I wouldn't need so much space to stay organized!  So many hobbies, so little time!

By the way, there are remnants from a vintage button collection underneath the small table.  What was I ever thinking! 

No comments: