Sunday, May 23, 2021

Artist's Trading Cards Inspiration

Recently I was watching a YouTube presentation about making backgrounds for ATC's and was fascinated by how simple the technique yet attractive the results turned out to be.  It really inspired me!

So yesterday I gave it a try, and have been collaging Artist's Trading Cards and Artist's Trading Coins made from the two sheets of background papers I painted.  

Here are are the Artist's Trading Cards I've finished so far:







I should be able to photograph some of the finished Artist's Trading Coins soon and post pictures.  There are a lot more that are not finished yet...

Here's the link for Mike Deakin's demonstration of Artist Trading Coins - Snippets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY7Hr4RyYKw

so anyone interested could copy the link and paste into the search engine.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Honi! These ATCs are AMAZING! I LOVE them. You are such a beautiful artist and I’m glad you share your love of art with the world. Can’t wait to see your Artist Trading Coins! Nancy L.