Sunday, February 14, 2021

DEER, DEER!

Getting dark, bring your own light 

 Last night there was a visitation at the bird feeders.  For some reason this back yard is a favored spot for browsing.  I love to watch the deer, so graceful yet watchful as they graze.  The lower part of the rhododendron bush has been neatly stripped of most of its leaves and the Vinca Vine/Periwinkle has been dug up and consumed.  I just hope those graceful quadrupeds move on before Spring planting so the veggie garden survives.  (One can hope???)

I can already imagine the sign on a tree:  This way to Salad Bar.  Shudder...

There's my pesky brother, he follows me everywhere!

Hey, watcha' got good over there?

Buzz off Kid!

I'm tellin' Ma!


Okay, but don't eat it all!  Do you get
the feeling something is watching us???


No comments: