Sunday, September 25, 2016

Avoidance Art - Collage Post Cards 1

Today's art session was supposed to yield 2 - 4 Tea Time group swap collage post cards.  While surveying the ever-shrinking area of usable work space on the table, the nagging thought came to me that I really must either file away, stash or dispose of the various piles of  accumulated paper snippets so that I can clear a larger area.

All of a sudden, I started finding long-lost elements and things that went with other things.   Instead of clearing off the table, I ended up making  2 envelopes, 12 Artist's Trading Card's, 9 Post Cards's and 3 big collage cards.  Who says creativity can not come forth from chaos?









As you might guess, I did not get around to making any Tea Time- themed post cards during the hours spent in the art room.  Progress of a different sort?

No comments: