Thursday, May 28, 2020

DAY #40 - Oreo Cookie Challenge !!!!!

FINALLY!!!  The day we have all been waiting for:
my last decorated/altered/enhanced
Oreo Cookie.
I thought sparklers would be a bit
over-the-top (and dangerous in the kitchen)
so I opted for candles.  And sprinkles.
NO FIRE HAPPENED HERE.

Vintage "Ovenproof Stetson Creation" plate
I ate the sprinkles and candy letters/numbers
(but not the candles),
as well as the last OREO cookie 
I ever want to see.
It was actually was my breakfast since I went
out to the garden earlier to work the soil before
the rain starts.

AFTER 40 DAYS OF PLAYING WITH MY FOOD,
NO NEED TO STAY TUNED...
THE PARTY IS OVER :)

VIEWERS ARE INVITED TO VOTE FOR
THEIR FAVORITE ARRANGEMENT
by leaving a message on this site

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I found two of your Oreo creations that I really like, and don't think that I can actually choose just one!

The first one is #36, the Sundae cone. Of all of them, this one strikes me as the best tasting one, because I love those cones and I love Oreos, especially the Double Stuff.

The other one #6, the one with the split cookies and the black grape cut in half for eyes. It made me giggle, lol!

JoyceB.

Anonymous said...

Nice! A flaming finale! My favourite arrangement is a toss-up between the blackberry Oreo and the Oreo in the ice cream cone. Thanks so much for this "frivolous", but fun challenge. You out did yourself. You should celebrate! Mary p.s. I'll still be checking in on you, via your blog.

KR said...

Mary, Joyce, Thanks for your comments. I am SO glad I am finished, although your encouraging remarks kept me going. I agree with Joyce, the Sundae Cone with the Oreo tasted best because, I am very much finished with wanting Oreos but I shall probably always love ice cream. Oreos must be an acquired taste, and 40 days didn't help me at all. Let's see what other mischief I can get into, hmmmmmm Nothing to do with food I suppose although I have attempted a bit of edible creativity earlier in my blog adventures. Honi